Tuesday, May 20, 2008

32 Weeks

My ankles are missing. They have been replaced by cankles. Two of them. Big, puffy ones with no discernible bone matter whatsoever. Wonderful.

Currently, the joys of pregnancy seem to only include puffiness and lots of weird aches and pains. I don't remember going horseback riding but it sure as shit feels like I did. Hours and hours of horseback riding. And I've never even been so I'm just guessing about what the after-effects feel like. Other than that I've got a nice sharp pain somewhere in the vicinity of my upper right rib cage from coughing too much (acid reflux + allergies = constant sore throat) and lots of random aches in my back.

On a happier note, I'll get to see the little booger on Thursday. The dr wants to do an ultrasound to see how big he's getting so both grandmothers are coming along to check him out with me. Then Friday the three of us (or 4 of us since Booger Jr goes everywhere I go) are going to Noelle Day Spa in Stamford to get pampered. I'm getting a prenatal massage and I can't freaking wait.

32 Weeks 2 Days

No comments: